Thursday, 26 April 2012

places I really want to visit....

I really want to go to Korea and Japan!!!
As far as i'm heard, both countries are very beautiful
=) the first one is Korea
for a K-Pop lover like me, meet with our favourite groups or bands are the biggest dream for us...hehe:p
however, I know that is quite impossible for me to meet them.
therefore,,visiting their country is quite enough for me..=)
these are some pictures of places there;





Garden 5 Shopping mall in Songpa District





South Korean Theme Park


...........................................................................................................


the next one is Japan!
I used to learn Japanese language when i was in secondary school..
unfortunately,,i only remember a few words or phrases in japanese...hihi..;p
my 'sensei' (means 'teacher' in japanese) always told us story about japan and its culture..
he said that japanese citizens are really kind and friendly..they respect guests very much..
one of their custom when they meet people anywhere is they will bow their head..
these are some pictures about Japan,,








Motsu-ji garden in Hiraizumi





sakura flowers







universal studio, japan


last but not least, i want to stress again that;;


" I REALLY WANT TO GO TO KOREA & JAPAN " ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment